An overnight oatmeal with apple, chia seeds, yogurt and kiwi. Packed with vitamins, fiber and protein.
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 bag of apple oatmeal
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- 2 heaping tablespoons of natural yogurt
- 120g (1/2 cup) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 kiwi, peeled and cut into pieces
- Add apple oatmeal, chia seeds, honey or maple syrup, yogurt and milk to a jar or bowl.
- Stir well and place in refrigerator for min. overnight
- Top with kiwi (and optionally an extra tablespoon of yogurt) and enjoy!
TIP: Make this recipe in a jar and take it with you as your to-go breakfast.
Overnight oatmeal is an easy way to prepare healthy, nutritious breakfasts for the whole week. You can vary with flavors and different fruits. This apple oatmeal with chia seeds and kiwi is packed with fiber, Omega 3 (chia) and protein. On top of that, you’re sure to be stuffed until lunch thanks to the oats.
Have you made Overnight Oatmeal before? How do you make it?
Let me know!