Fine oat flakes with apple pieces and coconut blossom sugar. The perfect base for your oatmeal breakfasts.
The oatmeal provides a satiated feeling until lunch.
Did you know that oatmeal is an excellent source of Vitamin B, several amino acids, calcium, magnesium, silicon, iron and zinc?
On top of that, it is very high in fiber and is highly recommended as a post-workout breakfast.
- Instant cold: add the sachet with 40ml (vegetable) milk or 100ml yogurt in a bowl, stir briefly and allow to thicken for 5 minutes.
- Instant hot: add the sachet with 40ml boiling water in a bowl, stir briefly and allow to thicken for 2 minutes. Add a banana or fresh fruit.
- Microwave: add the sachet with 80ml (vegetable) milk in a bowl, stir briefly and place in the microwave at 700W for 1.5 minutes.
- In a saucepan: add the sachet with 120ml (vegetable) milk and a mashed banana in a saucepan, stirring frequently and simmering until the desired consistency (until the oatmeal is creamy and thickened).
- Overnight: add the sachet with 80ml (vegetable) milk and 1 or 2 tablespoons of yogurt in a jar, stir well and allow to swell overnight.
Finish with fresh fruit and a teaspoon of nut paste.