Some people do not like the taste or texture of banana. Others may have an allergy to banana or just want to use a different ingredient. Therefore, it is convenient to have a recipe for oatmeal pancakes without banana so that everyone can enjoy this delicious breakfast. Moreover, they are still delicious and healthy, and there are many other ingredients that can be added to the batter, such as blueberries, chocolate, nuts, or other types of fruit.
4 Benefits of Oatmeal Pancakes without Banana
There are several advantages of
- Health: Oatmeal is rich in fiber and contains slow carbohydrates, which means it keeps you full and energized longer. Oatmeal is also rich in minerals such as iron, magnesium and zinc. By incorporating oatmeal into pancakes, you get these nutrients.
- Less sugar: They have less sugar than pancakes with banana. Banana often adds a natural sweetness to pancakes, but if you don’t like overly sweet pancakes, oatmeal pancakes without banana are a better option.
- Allergies: Some people have an allergy to banana or want to avoid it for other reasons. Oatmeal pancakes without banana are then a good choice for a breakfast without this fruit.
- Variation: Oatmeal pancakes without banana offer more variety in flavor and texture. There are many different toppings and ingredients you can add to oatmeal pancakes without banana, such as fruit, nuts, seeds or chocolate, so you always have a different taste experience.
Recipe Oatmeal Pancakes Without Banana
Here is an easy recipe for oatmeal pancakes without banana:
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of honey (optional)
- butter or oil for frying
- Put the oatmeal in a blender or food processor and grind to a fine flour.
- Add the milk, egg, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and honey and mix until everything is well blended.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and melt some butter or oil in the pan.
- Scoop 2-3 tablespoons of batter into the pan for each pancake.
- Fry the pancakes for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining batter until all pancakes are baked.
- Serve the oatmeal pancakes warm with your favorite toppings, such as maple syrup, yogurt, fruit or nuts.
In addition, we have plenty of other bulk oats.
Definitely worth trying!
If you like baking with oatmeal, you can also try the oatmeal banana bread .