There are several benefits associated with eating oatmeal pancakes, including:
- Healthy: Oatmeal is a source of fiber, protein and nutrients such as magnesium and phosphorus. By using oatmeal instead of flour for your pancakes, you make them healthier and more nutritious.
- Satiating: Oatmeal contains slow carbohydrates that make you feel satiated and keep your blood sugar stable. This can make you feel full longer after eating and less likely to get hungry again.
- Easy to make: Oatmeal pancakes are easy to make and require only a few ingredients. The batter is quick to prepare and baking the pancakes doesn’t take much time either.
- Versatile: Oatmeal pancakes are very versatile and can be customized in a variety of ways to suit your taste. You can add different flavorings, such as cinnamon or vanilla extract, and you can serve them with different toppings such as fruit, nuts, yogurt or honey.
- Suitable for different diets: they are generally suitable for different diets, including vegetarian and vegan, depending on the milk and eggs used. Moreover, they are often gluten-free if you use gluten-free oatmeal.
In short, they are a healthy, nutritious and versatile option for breakfast or a tasty snack.
How do you make Oatmeal Pancakes?
Oatmeal pancakes are a healthy and delicious variation of the traditional pancake, made with oatmeal instead of flour. The following is a simple recipe:
- 1 bag of oatmeal
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- optional: cinnamon, vanilla extract, honey
- Put the 3 ingredients in a bowl
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat and grease with some oil or butter.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of batter into the pan for each pancake.
- Fry the pancakes on both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve the pancakes warm with toppings of your choice, such as fresh fruit, yogurt, nuts or honey.
We also have oatmeal in bulk in 4 flavors.
Enjoy your healthy and tasty oatmeal pancakes!
If you like this, then oatmeal banana bread might also be for you.