During the spring, I like to eat Mango Yogurt Parfait. It is refreshing and delicious.
Ingredients (1 serving)
What ingredients do we need?
- Half of a ripe mango
- 4 tablespoons natural yogurt
- Optional: ½ teaspoon turmeric
- Topping: handful of mango cubes, fresh mint leaves, 1 bag of chocolate granola
- Optional: mint leaves
We’re off and running:
- Remove the skin from the mango, cut it into smaller pieces of about 1 cm.
- Blend half into a mousse.
- Optional: add a pinch of turmeric
- Pour a first layer of mango mousse into a jar. Then pour the yogurt on top. Finish with the rest of the mango mousse on top.
- Add chocolate granola on top. The premium is my favorite.
- Top with the rest of the mango cubes and a few mint leaves.
Mango Yogurt Parfait not only looks delicious, but above all is delicious. Natural Yogurt, ripe mango, chocolate granola and you’re set.
Have you made this dish before? What do you add to it?
Let me know!