Berry Crumble is a sweet nutritious breakfast. It takes a little more time (30 min). So, it’s not directly something for late sleepers. Rather, you make it on a dark autumn day when you have a lot of time since you can’t go outside anyway.
Ingredients (1 serving)
What do you need?
- 1 bag of oatmeal natural
- 1 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup or agave syrup)
- 1 tablespoon almond paste (or peanut butter)
- ½ cup (100g) frozen mixed berries
- To serve: 1 tablespoon yogurt or whipped cream
How do we get started?
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix the oatmeal with the honey and nut paste, until all ingredients are well combined to a crumbly consistency.
- Place frozen mixed berries in a baking dish for one serving.
- Place the “crumb topping” on top and, with the back of a spoon, push it a bit into the berries.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Add a tablespoon of yogurt or cream, if desired, and serve warm.
If you have a little more time you can make a Berry Crumble. It is sweet and nutritious.
Have you ever made a berry crumble? What did yours look like?
Let me know!