This oatmeal bowl is delicious, easy to make and most importantly healthy.
Ingredients (1 serving)
What do we all need?
- 1 bag of oatmeal natural
- 50ml unsweetened almond milk
- 25g frozen raspberries or red fruit
- 1 tablespoon crushed linseed
- Optional: 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Topping: fresh raspberries, 1 bag of Granopops Berries
You can also use other oatmeal .
How do we get started?
- Mix the oatmeal with the crushed flaxseed.
- Then place the oatmeal/linseed bowl in the microwave along with the milk for 1.5 minutes.
- Warm up the frozen raspberries in a bowl in the microwave for 0.5 to 1 minute (700W) or warm them in a saucepan for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the maple syrup to the warm raspberry sauce.
- Pour the raspberry coulis over the warm oatmeal
- Finish with the crunchy Granopops and fresh raspberries
Have you ever made a berry oatmeal bowl? What types of fruit did you add?
Let me know!