Fine oat flakes natural. The perfect base for your oatmeal breakfasts.
The oatmeal thickens quickly and provides a satiated feeling until lunch.
This natural oatmeal is unsweetened and you can flavor it yourself with (dried) fruit, chocolate, nut paste, etc. Or use it as a base for oat pancakes!
Did you know that oatmeal is an excellent source of Vitamin B, several amino acids, calcium, magnesium, silicon, iron and zinc?
On top of that, it is very high in fiber and is highly recommended as a post-workout breakfast.
- Instant cold: add the sachet with 40ml (vegetable) milk in a bowl, stir briefly and allow to thicken for 5 minutes.
- Instant hot: add the sachet with 40ml boiling water in a bowl, stir briefly and allow to thicken for 5 minutes.
- Microwave: add the sachet with 80ml (vegetable) milk in a bowl, stir briefly and place in the microwave at 700W for 1.5 minutes.
- In a saucepan: add the sachet with 100ml (vegetable) milk and a mashed banana in a saucepan, stirring frequently and simmering until the desired consistency (until the oatmeal is creamy and thickened).
- Oat pancakes: Mix the sachet together with 1 (small) ripe banana and 100ml (vegetable) milk in a tall measuring cup with the hand blender. Optionally, you can add an egg. Let thicken for a few minutes while you heat a skillet on the stove. Melt some coconut oil or butter in the pan and fry small pancakes. Wait until they show bubbles on the top and only then turn them over. 1 bag makes 2 to 3 pancakes.
Finish with fresh fruit and a teaspoon of nut paste.