Have you heard of Chocolate Avocado Mousse? Might sound weird, but it’s scrumptious. The avocado has no pungent flavor at all, but provides a creamy consistency. I also call this dish the healthy version of chocolate mousse.
Ingredients (1 serving)
What do we need?
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (60ml) unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 bag Sweet Honey Granola
- ¼ cup (30g) thawed frozen mixed berries (or fresh berries)
Let’s get started:
- Remove the berries from the freezer and let them thaw at room temperature.
- Place the avocado in a bowl. Add cocoa powder, sweetener, vanilla extract and milk.
- Blend with a hand blender until a creamy mousse.
- Serve with granola and top with the thawed berries.
Chocolate Avocado Mousse is not difficult to make. The avocado makes your dish creamy.
Have you tried making it?
Let me know!