Making chia pudding is easy and doesn’t take long. In 10 to 15 min it is ready, but best to let it rest for a while. I like to let it soak in the refrigerator overnight. Then you get an extra creamy flavor.
Step by step, we go through together how to make chia pudding.
Ingredients (1 serving)
What do we all need?
- 1 bag Oatmeal Apple
- 100ml hot water
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ cup (120ml) almond or coconut milk
- 1-2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 bag of Nuts & Fruits
You can also use other oatmeal if you like. I also find oatmeal enjoyment top notch, for example.
How do we make chia pudding?
- Prepare the chia pudding in advance; mix the chia seeds with the milk, honey and vanilla. Stir several times during the first 5 minutes, then refrigerate for at least 1 hour (or overnight).
- Pour the hot water over the Oatmeal Apple in a bowl. Set aside 10-15 minutes to soak.
- Put a layer of chia pudding and oatmeal in a jar (or serve it in a bowl if you prefer).
- Top with fresh berries and the sachet of Nuts & Fruits.
It’s an incredibly creamy breakfast. If you still want something crunchy you can always add a sliced apple to finish it off.
Chia pudding is a delicious creamy breakfast that is best left to rest for a while. I like to make mine at night before bed. This way I already know what I’m going to have for breakfast and I’m done in no time. Optimal enjoyment. Want to learn more about the numerous benefits of chia pudding? Read it here!
Have you ever made chia pudding? If so with what flavors/fruits?
Let me know!