Oatmeal in Smoothie provides a rich, creamy texture. It is very filling and perfect for people who are in a hurry in the morning. No need to give up a good breakfast when it’s ready so quickly! I use vitamin-enriched soy milk.
I recently discovered this little recipe and found it delicious. It’s a healthy oatmeal smoothie! I’m super excited to share this recipe with you. Oatmeal in Smoothies tastes delicious. Below you will find 2 recipes;
1. Pear Cardamom Smoothie
This Oatmeal Smoothie is not lacking in fiber and vitamins. In no time at all, you’ll have all your ingredients transformed into a delicious smoothie.
Ingredients (1-2 servings)
We start with the ingredients. What do we all need?
- one bag of Oatmeal Natural
- one ripe banana
- 1 ripe pear, peeled and stoned
- 1 tablespoon linseed
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- ¾ cup (180ml) vegetable milk of choice
- Topping: 1 bag of Nuts & Caramel, extra pieces of pear
- Put all ingredients except toppings in a blender. Mix for about 60 seconds, until completely smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into 1 or 2 glasses, top with the sachet of Nuts & Caramel and (optionally) a handful of pear.
Tip: if you don’t like cardamom, you can leave it out or replace it with your favorite spice, for example ginger or turmeric. In addition, you can use other oatmeals.
2. Cranberry Smoothie
The second recipe is a cranberry smoothie with oatmeal.
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 bag of Oatmeal Natural
- 1 banana
- 1/2 apple, core removed
- ½ cup (100g) frozen cranberries
- Juice of a large orange (about ½ cup (120ml) orange juice)
- 1 bag Sweet Honey Granola
- Optional: extra cranberries and apple pieces as topping
- Place all ingredients except the granola in a blender.
- Blend into a smoothie.
- Pour into a glass and top with granola, half cranberries and apple pieces.
Sometimes I dare to omit the granola and replace it with a cookie. Who doesn’t like cookies? 🙂
Oatmeal in smoothies is nutritious, easy to make, but most of all delicious.
What smoothies do you make with oatmeal? What toppings do you add?
Let me know! I’m curious to see what your breakfast looks like.