Celebrating summer, we do it with a delicious Smoothie bowl (and cookies) 🙂
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen pineapple (approx 65g)
- ½ cup frozen mango (approx 65g)
- ¼ cup coconut milk (about 4 tablespoons)
- 1 bag Granopops Berries
- 1 bag Cashew Caramel Mini Cookies
- Handful of raspberries (or other berries of choice)
- Add banana, frozen pineapple, frozen mango and coconut milk to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. If necessary, stop and scrape the sides of the blender with a spatula. You can also add a little more milk to make mixing easier and the consistency thinner.
- Pour the smoothie over into a bowl. Finish with crunchy Granopops, mini cookies and fresh raspberries. Enjoy!