Peanut Butter Nuts & Caramel is great for spreading on toast. It is creamy, full of fiber and healthy. In recent years, peanut butter has gained much more recognition among us. Thank goodness 🙂 Meanwhile, there are numerous varieties.
It’s super easy to make.
Ingredients (1 serving)
What do you need?
- 2 slices of sourdough
- 4 teaspoons peanut butter
- Handful of raspberries
- 1 bag of Nuts & Caramel
- 1 teaspoon honey (or maple syrup)
Most people have these ingredients at home. Hence, this is one of the dishes I eat when my frig is empty. Sometimes I finish it off with an apple or banana, since I don’t always have raspberries.
Sometimes I also add a little bit of seed toppings.
How do we prepare it?
- Toast the sourdough slices in the toaster or in the pan with some butter
- Spread on each slice 2 teaspoons peanut butter
- Finish with raspberries, a drizzle of honey and the sachet of Nuts & Caramel
A delicious feast.
Peanut Butter Nuts & Caramel Toast is an easy breakfast to put together with whatever leftovers you have lying around.
It’s done in no time.
What kind of toast do you make? Do you sometimes experiment with different toppings?
Let me know!