This overnight oats recipe is a simple and healthy breakfast recipe where you mix oatmeal with milk and other flavorful ingredients and then leave this mixture in the refrigerator overnight. The oatmeal absorbs the milk and other flavorings, giving it a delicious texture similar to pudding. It is an easy and convenient recipe that you can prepare the night before, giving you a nutritious breakfast in the morning that is quick to prepare. You can personalize overnight oats with a wide range of flavors and toppings, such as fruit, nuts, seeds, maple syrup and cinnamon to create a breakfast that suits your taste preferences.
Overnights oats are delicious and healthy. See here:
Here is an easy and delicious overnight oats recipe:
- 1 bag of oatmeal Chocolate Banana
- 1/2 cup of plant-based milk (such as almond or soy milk)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Toppings such as fresh berries, nuts and seeds
- Mix the oatmeal, plant-based milk, chia seeds, maple syrup (if desired) and vanilla extract in a jar or bowl with a lid.
- Stir well and make sure all ingredients are well mixed.
- Cover the jar or bowl and refrigerate overnight (at least 4 hours).
- The next morning, remove the jar or bowl from the refrigerator and stir well again.
- Add toppings such as fresh berries, nuts and seeds of your choice.
Did you enjoy the delicious overnight oats recipe? Maybe Chocolate Banana Oatmeal with Peanut Butter is also something for you?