This overnight oats recipe is a simple and healthy breakfast recipe where you mix oatmeal with milk and other flavorful ingredients and then leave this mixture in the refrigerator overnight. The oatmeal absorbs the milk and other flavorings, giving it a delicious texture similar to pudding. It is an easy and convenient recipe that you can prepare the night before, giving you a nutritious breakfast in the morning that is quick to prepare. You can personalize overnight oats with a wide range of flavors and toppings, such as fruit, nuts, seeds, maple syrup and cinnamon to create a breakfast that suits your taste preferences.
Overnights oats are delicious and healthy. See here:
Here is an easy and delicious overnight oats recipe:
- 1 bag of Chocolate Banana Oatmeal
- 1 tbsp coconut rind
- ½ cup (120ml) light coconut milk
- For topping: berries of your choice, grated coconut, cacao nibs
- In the evening, put the oatmeal, coconut rind and coconut milk in a jar
- Stir well
- Place in refrigerator to soak overnight
- The next morning you can top the oatmeal with fresh fruit, cacao nibs and extra coconut if desired
Did you enjoy the delicious overnight oats recipe? Maybe Chocolate Banana Oatmeal with Peanut Butter is also something for you?