These are the easiest Banana Oatmeal Pancakes ever. These airy healthy pancakes are naturally gluten-free, dairy-free and contain no flour or added sugars. Get ready for a simple but delicious breakfast!
My mission is to make the best oatmeal pancakes of all time. I have few talents, but sometimes you just know.
Anyway, let’s move on to these deliciously fluffy, healthy oatmeal pancakes: banana oatmeal pancakes. There is no flour, no butter, no sugar or any kind of sweetener added. That means these pancakes are made for everyone, including kids!
I can’t wait to hear what you think of these healthy oatmeal pancakes with banana. It’s one of my favorite breakfast recipes with a dash of peanut butter and a little pure maple syrup on top.
Ingredients in oatmeal pancakes with banana
These banana pancakes are easy to make, so delicious and also a great breakfast after a workout. This is because they are packed with healthy and complex carbohydrates. If you use oatmeal collagen they contain 13 g of protein per serving (whatttt?). Indeed.
What do we all need?
- 1/2 to 1 medium ripe bananas . Super ripe bananas give the pancakes their natural sweetness. Make sure they have lots of brown spots!
- 1 egg
- 1 bag of oatmeal. If you want extra protein/protein, you can use oatmeal collagen. You can also use other types of oatmeal.
- Olive oil or coconut oil for cooking
The best banana oatmeal pancakes
Get ready for the easiest pancake recipe ever:
- Add all ingredients in a bowl. Use your fork and mash everything flat. You can also use the blender. Let the batter rest for minutes while you heat up your pan.
- Lightly coat a griddle with coconut oil, vegan butter or olive oil and set over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add 1/3 cup of the batter to the griddle for each pancake and cook for 2-4 minutes until the pancakes swell slightly and you see a few bubbles along the edges.
- Wipe skillet clean and repeat with more oil and remaining batter. Makes a total of 3 pancakes. That’s it. Turn over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve & devour. Serve pancakes with fresh fruit and a dash of pure maple syrup if desired!
Personalize your pancakes
These healthy banana oatmeal pancakes are super versatile. You can transform them into exactly what you want.
This allows you to use numerous toppings:
- Toppings: after making the batter, feel free to add your favorite mix-ins, such as chopped pecans, diced banana or even chocolate chips.
- Unctuous : The best of all, of course, is maple syrup. That’s absolutely mouthwatering. I like to add some peanut butter as well ( did I mention that I am addicted to peanut butter? 🙂
- Make minis: make cute mini pancakes by dropping just 1-2 tablespoons of batter at a time on your baking sheet! You can also try making baby banana pancakes. These are ideal for toddlers and babies.
These banana pancakes are easy to make, so delicious and also a great breakfast after a workout. This is because they are packed with healthy and complex carbohydrates. If you use oatmeal collagen they contain 13 g of protein per serving.
They are easily personalized through different toppings such as banana, maple syrup, peanut butter and more. Have you ever made oatmeal pancakes with banana?
Let me know!