Your morning routine is golden. It is proven that you are fresher and more cheerful in the morning. You can more easily process and absorb new information.
“the dawn has gold in its mouth“.
If you start the morning energized, you can move more in 1 day than if you start with an empty engine. “Let’s seize the day!” is our motto for a reason – seize the day and make the most of it, we strongly believe in that ourselves!
5 tips for a good morning routine
- Ga go to sleep at a set time. ‘Consistency is at the heart of any routine’. A steady sleep pattern of about 7-8h per night is so important for health.
- Plan how much time you will need. Plan in reverse from your first hour of work to the hour you wake up. Get up early enough so that everything fits into your schedule and you don’t have to rush you.
- Do not press Snooze. Snooze causes additional fatigue due to a false start to the day.
- Eliminate issues that still need to be decided. Prepare most of your choices for the night before, such as your clothes for the next morning or your breakfast and lunch. Too many choices in the morning unnecessarily fatigue our fresh brain, which we actually use better for priority business.
- Drink water. Hydrate your body as of early morning. A tip for this is to place a bottle of water next to your bed so that when you get up you can already have a glass.
What does your morning routine look like?